Here is what it looked like off the qSnap before I started stitching today:
Here is where it was at the end of the video:
My fabric orientation is wrong, but it still fits. I'm stitching it all in the called for DMC oon a piece of 30-ish count fabric that Andrea Stitches in CO dyed for me last year.
Country Stitchers' Round Robin:
- See the Country Stitchers' Video here where Deb and Liz talk about the round robin and how it works. Unfortunately it's closed now, but you can follow along on Instagram at #countrystitchersrr
Those are my colors for this and I'm STOKED!
- Midwest Cross Stitchers Halloween or Autumn or Christmas Swap. I'm stitching Halloween
- DixieSamplar Exchange group Fall/Halloween exchange.
- There are auctions going on on my personal instagram page: @michellebendy. They end on Tuesday, July 24 at 0600 PST with the highest bidder donating directly to my Alzheimer's walk here: Donate to my Alzheimer's Walk
- Flosstube live sale on my channel in August. Date to be announced at a later time....
- Spooky Savannah Stitchers Retreat by Maoui Jenn, Darkside Stitcher on Flosstube, October 11-14 in Savannah, GA
- Acorns & Threads Fall Fling, November 2-4 in Portland, OR. Call the shop or visit the website HERE to register.
- Arizona Stitch Fest, April 11-14, 2019 in Chandler, AZ
Hanane and Angie are still taking submissions for recipes for the Flosstube cookbook!
Email Hanane at firstname.lastname@example.org to send in your recipe!
Here is the format that the recipes will be put in, so if you can format yours like this or provide all of the information for Hanane to format, that would be most helpful:
- Lisa, the Silver Stitcher
- Theresa, KittenStitcher (Shakespeare's Peddler)
- In Stitches with Melissa and Amber
- McKenna, Stitching in Sequins
- Jessie Marie, Jessie Marie Does Stuff
- Michelle Ruedy, Farm Girl
- Paolo, Crescent Moon Maker
- Jen, Felicity Stitches
- Sammy, SammyJStitches
- Lolly, Lollypop Stitches
- Steph & Pam, Just Keep Stitchin
- Jenn, MaouiJenn Darkside_Stitcher
- Vikki, StitchNButton
Check back for some book flip throughs this week and I'll see you on Tuesday!