Best New Thing:
- They're not new at all, but they're my grandma's crewel embroidery:
- Michigan (it was the first grabbable one on the shelf this morning) click on the pic if you need one (it's my Amazon Associates link, full disclosure)
FFOs: (nothing YET!)
Finishes (none this week)
- Bent Creek, Starry Starry Night. I purchased this on eBay already partially stitched:
I'll be taking it to Acorns & Threads for the August Meetup so that JoLyn can soft finish everything for me, yay! Here's a link to the video where I introduce JoLyn:
- Maryse de Grilles Haunted House Freebie: (click on the pic for a link to the freebie)
- Stacey Nash Primitives, Martha Agnes Sampler Roll Pocket: (click the pic to purchase from StacyNash on Etsy):
WIPs (Works in Progress)
- Martha Agnes Sampler Roll from Stacey Nash Primitives:
And here is what it looks like now:
I'm stitching mine on 18 count Long Coffee from xJuDesign on Etsy with some of the called for colors.
I'm SOCLOSE to being done!! Just waiting on a bit more Kalamata and the Sampler Roll will be done!
I'm stitching mine with all of the called for DMC on a piece of fabric dyed for me (like a YEAR ago!) by the lovely Andrea Stitches in CO. And here is my progress:
I'm stitching this with my Ball Point Needles from Polka Dot Stitchery on eBay and I'm obsessed with them and I'll never buy anything else ever again. (except when I'm beading) Click on the pictures to go to her Facebook group:
And here is the one I stitched last year:
I Priscilla'd it to finish. It's still available to click on the picture to purchase!
- At Garage sale #1 I found a creepy cool metal flower frog, an old seive, and an antique wooden spool!
- And at an Estate Sale: I picked up a cool old iron (HEAVY!!) and a save the stitches from 1980:
- Dyeing 2 Stitch Colonial Gathering's Club, it's Bringing Home the Tree from The Scarlett House:
Click on the picture for al link directly to the Dyeing2Stitch clubs page. and Click HERE to see the club kits that are available to purchase.
- Border chart for my Country Stitchers' Round Robin!!
As you can see, I'm NOT going with icy blues and greys, lol. The greys and taupes and pinks just called to me!
- Happy mail from Leann:
- Eeyore needleminder from Melanie:
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson: (click on the picture for a link to the Goodreads page)
I give this book 394 stars out of 5. Go buy it. Now. And watch out for Drop Bears, amirite Michelle?
Instagram Auction Items!!
- Auction will take place today through Tuesday, July 24 at 0600 PST on @michellebendy on Instagram. Here's an amazing diagram describing how to bid:
Under the picture of the item that you'd like to purchase, you put your bid in $1 increments AND you tag the person who bid above you. Only the person who bid DIRECTLY above you!
- Mama Joan bag, the Purple Flower Esprit Maison: (click on the pic to purchase from Mama Joan)
- That's So Kelly Co, the Purple Flower Esprit Maison Bitzy Bob:
- DiddlyDaddleDesigns Project bag SET with needleminder:
- BONUS!!! Clay by Kim "Fruitfly" needleminders, set of 4:
- Stitch from Stash 2018 on Facebook
- Polka Dot Stitchery on Facebook
- Under the Sea Fabrics
- xJuDesign on Etsy
- Made by Mama Joan on Etsy
- That's So Kelly Co on Etsy
- Diddly Daddle Designs on Etsy
- Clay by Kim on Etsy
- Acorns & Threads
- Gulf Coast Stitches
- The Joan & Kelly Show
- Stephanie, Ms. OhSewCrafty
- Dawn, Frosty X Stitch
- Vonna, Twisted Stitcher
- Andrea, Andrea Stitches in CO
- Lolly, LollypopStitches
- Christine, Calico
- McKenna, Stitching in Sequins
- Angel Adams, Girl with a Needle
- Debbie & Keph, Snug Harbor Crafts
- Priscilla & Chelsea
- Jamie, Mr. X Stitch
- Lynda Jo, Pretty Southern
- Lisa, The Silver Stitcher
- Andrea, StitchyBookworm
- Diana, itiskismet stitches
- Danielle, Stitcherista